Friday 31 August 2007

The dancing story! Part 1 of the WC drama.

Bitch we'll call her for the blog!

Bitch married my step brother in 2004 and they seemed very happy, bitch started by getting along with my family but over time she fell out with most of them one by one, but they didn't know she'd fallen out with them until she stopped taking to them.

She has never once not spoken to me or been funny with me, although i don't think she dare, i am not like the rest of my family. I generally say what i think!

Anyways Bitch got pregnant about a year after getting married and gave up her job to be a kept woman, this is not really the norm where i come from as the cost of living is so much, so my step bro had to start earning more.

Bitch does very little around the house and just looks after her child, she doesn't even do the weekly shop, my step bro has to do it at the weekend, along with most of the washing, ironing and cleaning, OH and not forgetting the garden.

I'll finish the story this evening..... or add to it at least!

1 comment:

BOW DOWN said...

hey sweety if you want to join the blog please send me the email address you want to use...remember if you use the same one your blog is attached to people will be able to see you on this blog. i advise you to make up a new one k.

email me at badalicious22@yahoo.com with an email so I can ivite you!