Friday 31 August 2007

The dancing story! Part 3 of the WC drama.

Another part, couldn't resist.

The bitch and my step bro have very little to do with us all if they can help it. We all thought she had a little job in the vets on a sat morning.

During April they got her Mobile bill and it was £404, then the next one arrived that was £408 this had jumped from £20per month to that extreme amount. Her excuse was she'd been calling her brother, and my step bro believed her! MUG!!! He never asked for itemised bills as i think i he didn't want to know the truth. She joked with me one day when i was at work and she'd popped in to see me that he was making her pay the bills, the question popped into my head HOW?? she couldn't afford those bills on £80per month from the vets, anyway that was the last thought I'd had about it.

I knew she'd been out flirting in out local town late at night as my friend has seen her dancing with a bloke and to be honest after her getting those bills i was sure she was up to something. All our family had their own thoughts on it but he'd made his decision and was seeming happy so not our place to comment.

I heard from my Mum last week that she'd been out on a Sunday night for a hen night (Sunday night hen night??) and that she'd not come in until 5am! The following Monday night my step bro decided when she gone to bed to have a look in her phone, well there were text from a guy with info about what he'd like to do to her!

My step bro went upstairs and woke her up (he had first sat a wrote her a letter but couldn't contain him self) She denied it all and even when he went to the toilet she deleted all the messages! Dumb bitch!

He left that night and went to my step sis house, then went to work the following day, he worked away until Wednesday and then came home and bitch left for her mothers, leaving lollipop with his Daddy and that's pretty much how it has been for the last week. She has seen lollipop a few times and looked after him during the day twice, they have been swimming one day but every evening she has gone home to her mothers. My step bro has had the week off work, so been able to look after lollipop. I do find it strange that she's just leave her baby, so to go from been a full time Mummy to a virtually non-existent Mummy!

During the week she has been gone we have heard so many things from my step bro, you see the last 2years we've seen him but not much like we used to. Turns out they have been skint and she got job in a pub, a pub i go in with my friend if we go to our local town. Didn't understand why we'd never been told that but hey who cares!

Well in the last few days it actually turns out she hasn't been working in the pub i know but a lap dancing club!!! YES A FUCKING LAP DANCING CLUB!!! and even better she has a proper pole in her garage to practice on! And my step bro knows about this because he erected it!

My step bro was always slightly below her league but they seemed happy, he doesn't think he can do any better than her so he is begging her to come home and she DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS! She has him on this bit of string that she tugs and he runs, he needs to grow a spine and tell her to fuck off! Yes she may in the looks stakes be great but why does he want such a horrid manipulative person!

This weekend hes taking her out to show her a good time and its going to cost him a fortune that he just hasn't got, she has bled him dry he used to be quite wealthy and now he's re-mortgaged twice to keep up with her spending! Its seems the more money he throws at her the more she wants.

Oh and the lap dancing, she was earning £160-£180 per night! My best friend is a support worker for women on the game and she says that how some of her girls started off!

That was the short version and i am sure i will have more to post soon!

No comments: