Sunday 2 September 2007

How much??

Today was my nephews 10th birthday, we went around at 2pm. Expecting family to be there but not the bitch! The bitch was wearing jeans that were very low at the font and a very that i think would have fitted 10-11yr old.

My baby was playing in the floor and my husband was knelt down near him, lollipop was playing in front of them, she bent down to pick lollipop up and my husband saw the whole way down the crack of her arse nearly seeing her tea towel holder, then when she stood up she turned around so he had a full frontal nearly seeing her nipples! I did see my step sis looking, her eyes nearly fell out!

On the way home he said i wonder if i owe her money for the view???

A kids tea party and she dressed like at tart!

My step Dad has even said i am sure she shaves the bush, her jeans go that low i think i have seen stubble, my husband nearly choked! Laughing!!!!

1 comment:

Cristina Mathers said...

for sure, that is too much!

there is a time and place. but maybe not for all that!